Sunday 8 December 2013

Chosen Music

I have been searching for the perfect song to feature in my adverts. I have finally found a copyright free song called 'Survivor' by Stephen Swartz. I believe this song is perfect because it starts of building up and then eventually drops and has an upbeat and joyful tone. This will fit well with my adverts and ancillary texts because the joyful bit will come in when the model is wearing Morale clothing, signifying the immediate happiness the product gives you.

The song is below



I will be using this song in both my main texts and my ancillary texts. I feel the music will create a recognisable tone and a connection with each of the adverts, allowing them to fit together well. Consequently, I hope by using this song in each text, audiences will link the song to Morale clothing, making the product more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment