Tuesday 8 October 2013

Ideas Brainstorm


I have made a brainstorm of ideas for my advert. In this brainstorm I have also included name ideas and logo ideas. I have considered what clothing I will advertise and who for, as well as how I will present it. Making this brainstorm has allowed me to think outside the box and I now have a variety of different ideas that I can consider.  My advert is going to be for both Males and Females and I want to target students as they the majority of people who answered my survey were students. This consequently leads to the point that the clothing has to be affordable and this changes the way I will be advertising the clothing. This is because if it was for higher class women then I would have to make the advert more professional and modern and simplistic whereas advertising for students is much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment